Monday, May 24, 2010

Amazing pictures....

I have received this from one of my friends. But once again in spite of making attempt I could not find the name of this Ranger and the source of these photographs. I would appreciate if my readers help me in this. Thank you once again for continuing to read my posts.

One of the followers of this blog, Nathan, has been kind enough to give us a link, given below, to these pictures from where I have been able to find the name of the Ranger, Kevin Richardson. He says he relies on instinct and patience to win the animals' trust.  Thanks Nathan

 





This Ranger is assigned to prevent poaching around the wildlife refuge area of Lanseria , South Africa. The way these animals interact with him is absolutely stunning! The lions seem to know he is there to protect them. His charm works with hyenas and lions too. Hyenas are usually vicious. Check out the pics taken in the river, amazing because lions hate water.
































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing, indeed

Unknown said...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/gallery/gallery-e6frewxi-1111119649684?page=1

CA Suprio Ghatak said...

Thanks Nathan.