Friday, July 23, 2010

A Clarification For My New Readers

I write articles, stories and many other things which interest me. You can have a look at the categories on the right to understand what I like. At the same time whenever I read something (and I read a lot) and I like it I publish it here with suitable credit. Readers who have been following this place know how to find it. But for those of you who are new double click the title and you will find yourself reading exactly the article which inspired me.

It seems a couple of readers are not at all comfortable the way I live life. One of them has identified himself as Riyaz Khan. The other remains anonymous by choice.

Anonymous comments on "In Laxman We Trust" published on June 25 under People I Adore ...."Sir.. this is an excellent article, but a closer look suggests that this article has been picked up from another website, like many other articles on your blog. I'm sure you don't intend to pass these articles as your own, although your profile indicates a passion to write. I suggest that you provide short snippets of posts that you like.. and link to the original post. That way, you get to say what you want to, to your readers and the original credits are preserved?"

Riyaz comments on "What Means An Extraordinary Life to You?" published on July 16. He has taken a lot of time and explained how to write a blog and how to provide clarity in many aspects of life for people. Most bloggers copy and paste other's work. A blog is all about our own views and perceptions for a better society. He is a regular reader of blogs since 2004 and his comments have reached a million readers since. He tells me to start writing something on my own to get more comments and hits. A blog without comments is called a barren blog.    

I would like to thank both of you for your inputs. I always like to call myself a learner. When you try to teach problems start in life. Keep learning.

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."

No comments: